Engineers for a Sustainable World (ESW) is excited to offer the Project Grants Program for the 10th year in a row. These grants support your chapter’s projects which require funding for proper execution. Proposals are accepted on a rolling basis until the date specified below. Funds may be used anytime during the 2024-2025 year.
Project Grants Cycle: OPEN until May 1st, 2024
ESW Rose Hulman plans to use small project grant funding to transform their community garden compost bins.
Project Grants are intended for ESW-led projects in the research and conceptual or design and implementation phase as well as K-12 outreach events. Collaborative projects with a community partner are encouraged; however, these projects must be led by an ESW Chapter. No subaward grants are allowed.
See Submission Guidelines for details on how to apply.
- ESW Chapters in Good Standing can submit a proposal anytime from now until December 19th using the link in the Submission Process section.
- Proposals are reviewed within 2 weeks from submission.
- Notification of the award is sent within 1 week of the award.
- Funds must be used by December 30, 2024.
- All awardees submit a Project Impact Report by June 30th, 2024 and a final report by December 2024 or whenever project is completed (whichever is sooner).
Your Chapter must be eligible to apply for Project Grants. Eligibility includes the following:
- The Chapter is in Good Standing without outstanding dues.
- The Chapter has an active bank account with their university office or department.
- The Chapter has an active e-board/officers.
- The Project Team is committed to submitting Project Reports on time.
Please submit your full proposal using the Google Form available using this link: https://forms.gle/LqcHuKUwyswbr9o46. Your proposal will be reviewed within four to six weeks from the time of submission. Funding is based on high financial need and the availability of funding. The maximum award amount is $1,000 (on average $750). ESW reserves the right to award partial funding.
Submissions beyond May 1, 2024 will not be accepted.
Contact Information and Questions
Please get in touch with Sohn Cook at [email protected] for any questions or additional information.
Past Project Grants Awardees
Check out our past Project Grants recipients from over the years using this link here: https://bit.ly/3SLNCVU.