Support ESW this Holiday Season
Over the past two years, the COVID-19 pandemic has deeply impacted vulnerable communities that lack the resources to strengthen their climate change resilience to environmental disasters in years to come. Despite the pandemic, ESW chapters are actively working on 60+ projects involving 235 student engineers across 22 states and two Canadian provinces.
Help us reach our goal this year, so next year we can -
- Support nearly a dozen new projects in underserved communities
- Educate hundreds of K-12 students interested in technical sustainability
- Change and impact the lives of 500+ community members
- Provide more than $60,000 (compared to $40,000 in 2020) in pro-bono engineering services
- Train hundreds more student engineers to tackle the biggest threats to our environment
This year, we are dedicating this season of giving to Patrick Eells, a University of Pittsburgh alum who tragically passed away earlier this year in a hiking accident. Patrick cared deeply about the outdoors, sustainability, engineering, teaching, cycling, climbing, hiking, and truly living life to the fullest through a curious interest in the wilderness.
Your generous contribution will allow us to continue training and empowering young engineers fulfilling Patrick’s passion to give back to local communities. Support ESW and honor Patrick’s legacy, so together we can build a more equitable and sustainable world. Part of donations received will go towards the endowed Patrick Eells Memorial Project Fund supporting chapter activities and K-12 outreach.
Your company or employer might be eligible to match your donations! Check here to see if they do. Some companies may have their own internal donation portal to match donations, payroll deductions, or volunteer hours.